Barrel / Drum Pump – Screw Type
Salient Features of TRANSFLO A40 HVS Barrel / Drum Pump Tubes:
- The flow rate reduces with increase in Viscosity
- Maximum Discharge Pressure up to 6 Bar.
- The flow rate is approximately proportioned to speed.
- Pumping pressure does not depend upon the speed.
- Material of Construction – Contact Parts are Stainless Steel 316 material.
- Stators available in VITON, EPDM & Hi Nitrile and in 44 MM & 51 MM diameter.
- Standard Inlet Pump Tube size in 100 MM. Discharge Size: 40 MM.
- Discharge Size: 40 MM.
Electric Drive E Series
- Single Phase, TEFC, Non-Flameproof Motors.
- Three Phase, TEFC Non-Flameproof & CCE / CMRI Approved Flameproof Motors.
- Motors are Continuous Duty Rated.
- 5 Meters Long Electric Wire with ON – OFF Switch.
- Liquid Viscosity Range: 1 – 200000 CPS
|Model||A40 HVS44 E Series & A40 HVS51 E Series|
|Horse Power Rating||1.0 HP to 3.0 HP|
|Voltage||220 / 380 / 415 Volts|
|Flow Rate||15 - 60 Kg / Min, depending upon Viscosity|
Pump Performance Curve - Electric Operated. ( Tested with Water @ 32 Degree Centigrade )
Motorised Barrel Transfer Pump – Air Operated / High Viscous Type
Air / Pneumatic Drive A Series
- Air Motor is a Variable Speed Drive. Suitable for Flammable Applications.
- Flow Rate and Head varies with Air Pressure & Air Consumption.
- Automatically cools down. Continuous Duty Rated. FRL is recommended.
|Model||A40 HVS44 A Series & A40 HVS51 A Series|
|Horse Power Rating||0.5 HP (Piston Motor) & 4.0 HP (Vane Motor)|
|Air Consumption||PU Size 15 MM / 3 – 6 Bar Pressure|
|Motor RPM||700 & 2500|
|Flow Rate||15 - 40 Kg / Min, depending upon Viscosity|
Pump Performance Curve – Air Operated ( Tested with Water @ 32 Degree Centigrade )
As sparking or fusing is not possible, Air Motor offers explosion protection without involving additional cost for safety precautions.